Monday, December 12, 2011

Ladies Who Lunch: Fratelli Rossetti Spring 2012!


After reading my posts for a while, you know by now that I love shoes!  Women’s shoes especially intrigue me, with each pair almost being a work of art!  Of course I have no practical use for them, but I love to look at them all the same.  And while I still love men’s shoes and actually DO have a practical use for them, there aren’t many design houses that make really interesting shoes for men. Which is one of the reasons I love Fratelli Rossetti!


Founded in 1953, Fratelli Rossetti has grown to be one of the major players in the luxury shoe market.  Beautiful designs coupled with an artisanal approach to the crafting of their shoes make them almost irresistible!  Fratelli Rossetti produces collections for both men and women and with a wide variety of styles, there is something for everyone!  I myself am already lusting after several pairs in the Spring 2012 Collection and look forward to them hitting the stores!
So if you are as much of a shoe lover as I am, check out the Spring 2012 collection from Fratelli Rossetti and start making your wish list now!

No comments:

Post a Comment