Monday, April 30, 2012

Ladies Who Lunch: My Style #1 Casual!




I decided over the weekend that I needed to interject a little more of myself into this page and what better way than to talk about my style and my friends style!


Since it was the weekend, I am starting out with a very casual look!  Well, this is about as casual as I get :)  If you were hoping for some grungy shorts and flip flops, aint gonna happen! 


Even though there are tons of high priced jeans on the market (and I do plan on trying out the custom fit jeans from INDI), I still end up falling back on good old  Levi's 501 Button Front jeans!  I just like the fit and the nostalgic reminder of past wearers like James Dean and Marilyn Monroe!


The shoes are Dr. Martens!  While I haven't worn Dr. Martens boots since the early nineties, these lace-up shoes are totally comfortable and have a look to them that is casual, yet still stylish in a hip kind of way!


And of course the pièce de la résistance, my custom polo from Ralph Lauren!  My obsession with these polos began with the Country Flag polos, so when they came out with this New York polo with custom embroidered name on the back, I had to have it.  Terribly happy that I had the foresight to buy 2 of them, as they are now discontinued! :(  However, I can still get the Country Flag polos, which I continue to love!




Until the next time and the next outfit!


ladieswholunchtravel.com


No comments:

Post a Comment