Monday, January 14, 2013

Ladies Who Lunch: Nicholas K Spring 2013!


Although my personal style is a little more traditional, good design will always entice me to consider something different.  And good design is what made me sit up and take notice of Nicholas K.


Masters of modern dressing, Nicholas K produced another amazing collection for Spring 2013.  The contemporary collection was full of their signature layered looks, but also introduced new fabrics and even more complicated drapes.  A big surprise in the collection was the use of silk satin and a modern interpretation of the 70’s pant suit.

A more diverse color palette was also introduced with colors pulled from the works of artist Lyonel Feininger, making this a well rounded collection that will definitely win the label even more fans.

Although already a fan of Nicholas K, the Spring 2013 Collection made me an even bigger fan!  I have already picked out pieces I want to add to my wardrobe when this collection hits for Spring!

Christopher & Nicholas Kunz of Nicholas K


No comments:

Post a Comment