Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ladies Who Lunch: S.I.L.K. Spring 2014!


The Fashion Industry keeps evolving and changing from season to season and with that change, new companies step up to the plate to answer the needs of today’s consumer.  One standout in this fast paced market is S.I.L.K., a New York based women’s fashion brand!

We spoke with Creative Director Michele Lee at the S.I.L.K. New York Showroom to get some insight into the Spring 2014 Collection.

)

S.I.L.K. addresses a growing need for designs for the contemporary woman who is looking for well priced looks that can easily transition from dawn to dusk.  S.I.L.K. meets this challenge with collections that are both modern and timeless, while capturing a ladylike elegance. True to its namesake, the company primarily uses silk and silk blend fabrics, giving the line a luxury edge.


With S.I.L.K.  Michele Lee has created a chic and sophisticated collection for the modern woman who wants to express her fashionable side at an affordable price point!
Video Photography by Mariana Leung


No comments:

Post a Comment