Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Ladies Who Lunch: Bonnie Young Fall 2014!


Although I do love it, I very rarely cover children’s wear collections.  Between all of the men’s and women’s collections there really isn’t enough time.  However, the Bonnie Young collection has me under its spell and I can’t resist.


The Bonnie Young collection is the closest thing that you are going to find to couture for kids and the artistry of each piece makes for a collection that while still wearable is also very special.


For Fall 2014, Bonnie Young took classic shapes and gave them her own twist, giving them a modern edge.  Also refreshing for Fall 2014 is a color palette that plays with winter neutrals and pastels accentuated with white.


But the main reason Bonnie Young Fall 2014 is appealing to myself and kids alike is that the clothes are just plain cool to wear and keep us coming back for more!


Video Photography by Cassandra Past

ladieswholunchtravel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment